Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Sportsman's Warehouse - NOT serious about customer service

Made the effort to go to the Shepparton Sportsman's Warehouse to talk to the manager about my latest fundraising initiative. According to the staff member he was too busy in the storeroom to see me. I came back a couple more times over the next couple of weeks and got the same story and when asked what it was about was told they don't make the decisions locally, it had to go to head office.
Serious about sport is their logo. NOT SERIOUS about supporting the local community or common courtesy to talk to me.

I will note here that their competitors in Shepparton - Sportspower, Sportsco, Rebel and Athletes Foot, all had managers who gave me some time and were very interested in what I was trying to achieve. Funny thing is they will get my business ahead of NOT SERIOUS.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]